Board and Train programs for dogs are an excellent option for pet owners who want to provide their pups with the best training possible.
These are the top 5 board and train benefits:
- Professional Training: Board and Train programs provide training services from professional dog trainers who have ample experience training dogs of all breeds, ages, sizes, and behaviors.
- Consistent Training: By enrolling your dog in a board and train program, you can ensure that your dog will receive consistent training every day. This consistency helps dogs learn and retain new behaviors and obedience commands more effectively.We always say “Sporadic and inconsistent training yields sporadic and inconsistent results.”
- Time-Saving: Board and Train programs can be a time-saving option for dog owners with busy lifestyles who may not have the time to devote to training their dogs consistently themselves, or having to drive daily to in-store training sessions. The dog can receive training while the owner can continue focusing on family and work obligations.
- Faster Results: With consistent training from a professional, dogs in board and train programs can learn new behaviors and commands more quickly than those who only receive occasional training at home or in-store.
- Behavior Modification: Board and train programs are also a great option for dogs with behavioral issues that require intensive training and behavior modification. Trainers can address problematic behaviors such as fear, anxiety, and aggression, and work closely with the dog to overcome them.
What makes Art of the Dog Canine Academy different?
We are an excellent choice for dog owners in the entire Colorado front range. Our Board and Train program is located in Denver, and we offer a lifetime guarantee and unlimited 1-on-1 follow-ups.
We take pride in delivering the best results so you and your pup can have a long-lasting relationship based on trust, respect, and love, which is why we only offer Board and Trains.
During the program, your dog will stay with us for a minimum of 3 weeks and will receive anywhere from 63 to 105 training sessions with a professional trainer.
Learn how we can help your dog and address their specific needs.